PadTool is a generator of associated data (Slideshows and RadioText) for PAD (Program Associated Data) encoders.
PadTool is able to aggregate your station data and generate RadioText (DLS+) from this information. It also generates Slideshows (SLS) with fully customisable themes.
This is part of a general observation in view of the stations that can be received today in France: the associated data, provoking interaction with the user, are largely under-used unlike some of our European neighbours.
PadTool aims to:
- Aggregate the different information of a radio station to simplify the generation of this data.
- Make this accessible to both small and large structures.
- Reads input JSON, XML, plain text, Icecast and other files/sources containing information about the content broadcasted on your radio station.
- Produces DLS+ files
- Generates DAB+ compliant Slideshows (SLS) in JPG format with a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels and no more than 16kb per file
- Customisable via backoffice
- Fully customisable RadioText (DLS+)
- Possible generation of Slideshows (SLS) with the radio’s logo.
- Possible generation of Slideshows (SLS) with artist, title and cover
- Automatic cover search
- Customisable colours and themes
Optional additional features
- Weather Extension: Current weather with 3-day forecast
- Shows Extension : Visual of the current show as well as upcoming shows.
- RSS Extension: Displays data from your website (news feed…)
Overview of generated SLS Slideshows